To get started selling with Loomis–Pay, first you need to add the products that will appear on your point of sale devices. Below, we explain how easy it is to add all your products in the Loomis–Pay portal.
To get started, log in to your Loomis–Pay portal by going to pos.loomispay.com and entering your email and password.
If you don't remember your login credentials, click the Forgotten your Password link.
Add one product at a time
1. Go to Products in the navigation menu and click Create in the top-right corner.
2. On the Create Product page, enter the product's information.
Product name, VAT Rate, Price Type, and Sales price are required.
3. When finished, click Save. You will return to the product list where you'll see the new product and receive a notification that the product was added.
Product groups allow you to easily group related products. Each product can be in one or more groups.
To add a new product group, go to the Product Groups page in the navigation menu. Press Create and enter the product group's name. In the section below, you can add products to the group by clicking Add Product.
Now you'll also be able to add products to that group directly from the Create Product page.Delete
Add multiple products at a time
1. Go to Products in the navigation menu and click Functions > Import in the top-right corner.
2. In Step 1: Upload Data File, you will be asked to Choose a file from your computer of your product list, then click Upload. You can upload CSV or XLS formats.
If you don't already have a product list file, you can download our template here ⟶ Product List Template.
3. After uploading the file, Step 2: Map Columns will appear allowing you to map the columns in your spreadsheet to the product details in our system.
ID, Name, Price, and VAT Rate are required.
4. Step 3: Metadata provides advanced options for the import, such as overwriting or syncing with existing products you've already added.
5. Finally, click Save at the bottom to finish the import.
You will return to the product list where you'll see the new products and receive a notification that the products were added.Delete
Learn how to Add product folders for your point of sale devices.