Creating a discount button
1. Click on Administration in the navigation menu and click Discount Buttons.
2. Click on +Create and enter the name of your discount button.
3. Under Method, select if the discount should be applied as an absolute (example -50 of the total amount) or as a percentage on the total order.
4. Under Value, enter the value of which amount or percentage you wish the discount button to remove from the order.
5. Under Store, you select which of your locations this discount button should apply to.
6. When you are done, click Save and you will be returned to the previous page with a message that your change has been saved.
In order to display and apply the newly created discount button, go to your Point of Sale and log out and log back in. You will now find the discount under Order Discount Groups.